Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sloppy what?

Diva! Because there's no reason why I can't be both at the same time.

Just a few weeks ago I would define myself as sloppy. Although it's okay to be and look messy from time to time, it's not okay to neglect yourself, which was exactly what I did.

I've never been one to spend a lot of time in the bathroom before leaving the house. In fact, I barely even looked in the mirror. Not only because I didn't like how I looked, but, and this is worse, because I simply didn't care. Make-up, fashion and pretty things were for pretty girls, no need to waist them on me.

Recently I realized I was wrong and I had every right to take care of myself, because who else would?

So here I am, a twenty-something, overweight girl, taking her first steps in the world of pretty things. I hope you enjoy my journey as much as I do and remember, there's no reason you can't be sloppy and a diva, just make sure you appreciate the beautiful mess you make.

Lots of light,

Sloppy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment